Unable to send to: T3 bluetooth file transfer - Handheld

This is a discussion on Unable to send to: T3 bluetooth file transfer - Handheld ; I have followed closely the instructions in Geeksone on How to copy files between computers using the bluetooth file transfer. I can transfer a file from Word to the T3 but I am unable to transfer the file back to ...

  1. Unable to send to: T3 bluetooth file transfer

    I have followed closely the instructions in Geeksone on How to copy
    files between computers using the bluetooth file transfer. I can
    transfer a file from Word to the T3 but I am unable to transfer the
    file back to the laptop.
    I am using a bluetooth doogle; I have the latest IBM integrated II
    bluetooth software installed; the devices are paired, discovable,
    connectable, etc.
    I just recieve the error message "Unable to send to:" with the pair
    device (the laptop) listed in the box below.
    I am baffled as to what to try next - any help would be much
    appreciated

    regards,
    John

  2. Re: Unable to send to: T3 bluetooth file transfer

    "John Rinehart" wrote in message
    news:c5a0589f.0410201946.4711c68@posting.google.co m...
    > I have followed closely the instructions in Geeksone on How to copy
    > files between computers using the bluetooth file transfer. I can
    > transfer a file from Word to the T3 but I am unable to transfer the
    > file back to the laptop.
    > I am using a bluetooth doogle; I have the latest IBM integrated II
    > bluetooth software installed; the devices are paired, discovable,
    > connectable, etc.
    > I just recieve the error message "Unable to send to:" with the pair
    > device (the laptop) listed in the box below.
    > I am baffled as to what to try next - any help would be much
    > appreciated

    File receiving on the laptop has to be enabled (it is disabled by default (I
    assume Windoze here)).

    Right click on the infra red icon in the system tray and select properties.
    It is one of the check boxes.

    Ian.

+ Reply to Thread