Zire 21 reset by cellular phone radiation - Handheld

This is a discussion on Zire 21 reset by cellular phone radiation - Handheld ; Hello, just to report that my Zire 21 is disappointingly reset (all data lost) by a cellular phone radiation, if it is close enough the phone. I would like to know if the same happens on the Tungsten E or ...

  1. Zire 21 reset by cellular phone radiation

    Hello,
    just to report that my Zire 21 is disappointingly reset (all data
    lost) by a cellular phone radiation, if it is close enough the phone.
    I would like to know if the same happens on the Tungsten E or similar
    high end devices.
    Thanks in advance to anybody will answer

    Sergio

  2. Re: Zire 21 reset by cellular phone radiation

    On 12 Oct 2004 04:00:50 -0700, sirjo_le@yahoo.it (Sirjo Lee) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >just to report that my Zire 21 is disappointingly reset (all data
    >lost) by a cellular phone radiation, if it is close enough the phone.
    >I would like to know if the same happens on the Tungsten E or similar
    >high end devices.
    >Thanks in advance to anybody will answer

    Is this a repeatable phenomena? Will it happen every time you place a
    cell phone close to the Zire? If not, your tinfoil hat may be on a
    little too tight.

    A_C

  3. Re: Zire 21 reset by cellular phone radiation

    Agent_C wrote in message news:...
    > On 12 Oct 2004 04:00:50 -0700, sirjo_le@yahoo.it (Sirjo Lee) wrote:
    >
    > Is this a repeatable phenomena? Will it happen every time you place a
    > cell phone close to the Zire? If not, your tinfoil hat may be on a
    > little too tight.

    Yes it is, everybody can try it

    Sergio

+ Reply to Thread