T3 screen - Handheld

This is a discussion on T3 screen - Handheld ; My T3 screen has suddenly, and for no apparent reason, become darker than it was. It's just a month old and although still easy to see, it has changed and I have not changed any settings. Any ideas why this ...

  1. T3 screen

    My T3 screen has suddenly, and for no apparent reason, become darker than it
    was. It's just a month old and although still easy to see, it has changed
    and I have not changed any settings.
    Any ideas why this may have changed?

    ---

  2. Re: T3 screen

    "Martin Bailey" wrote on 04 loka 2004:

    > My T3 screen has suddenly, and for no apparent reason, become
    > darker than it was. It's just a month old and although still easy
    > to see, it has changed and I have not changed any settings.
    > Any ideas why this may have changed?

    My T2 started doing this a couple months back -- as if the backlight
    just died. Occasionally it comes back just by shaking the T2 a little.
    Probably some kind of connector trouble inside, maybe in the power
    feed to backlight or something.

    --
    Samy Merchi | samy@iki.fi | http://www.iki.fi/samy | #152235689
    Reader of superhero comic books, writer of superhero fanfiction

+ Reply to Thread