Day of the Week - Handheld

This is a discussion on Day of the Week - Handheld ; I have an iPAQ 4150 with PPC 2003 1st ed. I live in the UK and would like to show the day of the week as well as the date in the Today screen. In Regional Settings this is only ...

  1. Day of the Week

    I have an iPAQ 4150 with PPC 2003 1st ed. I live in the UK and would like to
    show the day of the week as well as the date in the Today screen. In
    Regional Settings this is only possible if I select the language as US. Is
    this possible with it set to UK? I could set RS to US and manually change
    the date settings etc but I can't then select pounds as the currency.

  2. Re: Day of the Week

    "JoJo" wrote in message
    > I have an iPAQ 4150 with PPC 2003 1st ed. I live in the UK and would like

    > show the day of the week as well as the date in the Today screen. In
    > Regional Settings this is only possible if I select the language as US. Is
    > this possible with it set to UK? I could set RS to US and manually change
    > the date settings etc but I can't then select pounds as the currency.

    Irritating isn't it? Unfortunately, as you have discovered, there is no
    provision for displaying the day of the week when set to the UK region.
    Thats Micro$oft ****e for you.

    Ian.

  3. Re: Day of the Week

    You CAN select Pounds but only via the keyboard not from the drop-down box.

    "JoJo" wrote in message
    > I have an iPAQ 4150 with PPC 2003 1st ed. I live in the UK and would like

    > show the day of the week as well as the date in the Today screen. In
    > Regional Settings this is only possible if I select the language as US. Is
    > this possible with it set to UK? I could set RS to US and manually change
    > the date settings etc but I can't then select pounds as the currency.

+ Reply to Thread