Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610 - Handheld ; I have just bought an iPAQ 4150 (running PPC 2003 1st ed) and want to send all my Contacts via Bluetooth to my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone. However, the T610 asks me to accept each one individually. Previously when ...

  1. Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610

    I have just bought an iPAQ 4150 (running PPC 2003 1st ed) and want to send
    all my Contacts via Bluetooth to my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone.
    However, the T610 asks me to accept each one individually. Previously when I
    did this using my Dell Axim (running PPC 2002), the T610 only asked me once
    if I wanted to accept the
    whole Contact list.

    How can I import all my Contacts in one go?

  2. Re: Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610

    "Daniel" wrote in message
    > I have just bought an iPAQ 4150 (running PPC 2003 1st ed) and want to send
    > all my Contacts via Bluetooth to my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone.
    > However, the T610 asks me to accept each one individually. Previously when

    > did this using my Dell Axim (running PPC 2002), the T610 only asked me

    once
    > if I wanted to accept the
    > whole Contact list.
    >
    > How can I import all my Contacts in one go?

    That's the way the h4150 and T610 works I'm afraid.

    Even if you use the h4150 to access the phone's files over bluetooth, the
    phone requires confirmation of every step. Doing the same thing from a
    laptop, it does not.

    Ian.

  3. Re: Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610

    Why is this problem releated to the H4150? Surely it's a Pocket PC thing.

    "Electric Fan Club" wrote in
    message news:41611b8e_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net...

    > "Daniel" wrote in message
    > > I have just bought an iPAQ 4150 (running PPC 2003 1st ed) and want to

    send
    > > all my Contacts via Bluetooth to my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone.
    > > However, the T610 asks me to accept each one individually. Previously

    when
    > > did this using my Dell Axim (running PPC 2002), the T610 only asked me

    > once
    > > if I wanted to accept the
    > > whole Contact list.
    > >
    > > How can I import all my Contacts in one go?
    > >

    > That's the way the h4150 and T610 works I'm afraid.
    >
    > Even if you use the h4150 to access the phone's files over bluetooth, the
    > phone requires confirmation of every step. Doing the same thing from a
    > laptop, it does not.
    >
    > Ian.

  4. Re: Sending Contacts from iPAQ to T610

    "Andrea S" wrote in message
    > Why is this problem releated to the H4150? Surely it's a Pocket PC thing.

    It may well be, but the OP specifically asked about the h4150. It is also
    the model I have. Others may well be similarly afflicted, but I have no
    experience.

    Ian.

+ Reply to Thread