"Selective" d/l type email prog.? - Handheld

This is a discussion on "Selective" d/l type email prog.? - Handheld ; Is there an email program for Palm that'll allow a "selective" d/l of your mail? By that I mean just d/l the headers, then decide which to d/l, which to delete, and which to leave on the server? -- __________________________________________________ ...

  1. "Selective" d/l type email prog.?

    Is there an email program for Palm that'll allow a "selective" d/l of your
    mail? By that I mean just d/l the headers, then decide which to d/l,
    which to delete, and which to leave on the server?
    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

  2. Re: "Selective" d/l type email prog.?

    The Eudora Suite for Palm has a mail program with selective download.
    And it's free.

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:19:39 -0700,
    see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:

    >Is there an email program for Palm that'll allow a "selective" d/l of your
    >mail? By that I mean just d/l the headers, then decide which to d/l,
    >which to delete, and which to leave on the server?

+ Reply to Thread