Horrendous crash, wouldn't hard reset, why? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Horrendous crash, wouldn't hard reset, why? - Handheld ; I've just gotten a total lockup. I couldn't hard reset it (pinhole and power button at same time). The screen on but just white, and it wasn't draining fast. I remembered I was told once how to do a "manufacturer's ...

  1. Horrendous crash, wouldn't hard reset, why?

    I've just gotten a total lockup. I couldn't hard reset it (pinhole and
    power button at same time). The screen on but just white, and it wasn't
    draining fast.
    I remembered I was told once how to do a "manufacturer's rest" - backspace
    and k, then pin hole. That worked, but WTF?!
    I think I was just running Lightwav trying to convert some decent sounds
    to ringtones when it happened.
    I've been getting tons of these crashes while running all different
    programs.
    Does anybody know of any incompatibility issues with any particular
    software? I'm running a Treo 600, OS5.
    I do have a TON of stuff on it (only 1mb left), but still!

    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

  2. Re: Horrendous crash, wouldn't hard reset, why?

    schreef in bericht

    > I've just gotten a total lockup. I couldn't hard reset it (pinhole and
    > software? I'm running a Treo 600, OS5.

    Palm OS doesn't seem very stable to me either. Is Pocket PC any better?
    Can't imagine though, it's MS.

    Rens

+ Reply to Thread