HP iPAQ HX 4700 keyboard? - Handheld

This is a discussion on HP iPAQ HX 4700 keyboard? - Handheld ; Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for this one? I'm trying to 'replace' my Psion 5 if possible...

  1. HP iPAQ HX 4700 keyboard?

    Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for this one? I'm trying to 'replace'
    my Psion 5 if possible

  2. Re: HP iPAQ HX 4700 keyboard?

    *sigh* wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for this one? I'm trying to 'replace'
    > my Psion 5 if possible

    Well i isn't actual on sale anywhere at the moment. maybe when they
    start selling them there will be some keyboards for them. I am also
    looking to upgrade, but from a psion revo.

    --
    -= Mercury Scythe =-
    -= mercuryscythe@phreaker.net =-

  3. Re: HP iPAQ HX 4700 keyboard?

    They're available now from HP for $649US and should be widely by the end of
    Oct (hopefully for less.) I'm looking to replace a iPAQ 3955 that went
    flying while I was on a state fair ride (pretty good ballistic flight arc
    too)...
    "Mercury Scythe" wrote in message
    > *sigh* wrote:
    >> Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for this one? I'm trying to
    >> 'replace'
    >> my Psion 5 if possible
    >>

    > Well i isn't actual on sale anywhere at the moment. maybe when they start
    > selling them there will be some keyboards for them. I am also looking to
    > upgrade, but from a psion revo.
    >
    > --
    > -= Mercury Scythe =-
    > -= mercuryscythe@phreaker.net =-