Installing Embedded Visual Basic for PPC - Handheld

This is a discussion on Installing Embedded Visual Basic for PPC - Handheld ; While installing Embedded Visual Baisc for PPC on my Ipaq 2210 Win2003 i got the error that a .dll file is missing Anyone has any experience on that ? Thanks a lot Ramses...

  1. Installing Embedded Visual Basic for PPC

    While installing Embedded Visual Baisc for PPC on my Ipaq 2210 Win2003 i
    got the error that a .dll file is missing
    Anyone has any experience on that ?
    Thanks a lot
    Ramses

  2. Re: Installing Embedded Visual Basic for PPC

    ramses wrote:

    > While installing Embedded Visual Baisc for PPC on my Ipaq 2210 Win2003 i
    > got the error that a .dll file is missing
    > Anyone has any experience on that ?

    In an EmbeddedLinux group ?
    Unlikely.
    Follow-up to microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    Oliver

  3. Re: Installing Embedded Visual Basic for PPC

    Oliver Fels wrote:

    > In an EmbeddedLinux group ?
    > Unlikely.

    oops, my fault, group is not that bad, sorry :-)

    > Follow-up to microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    Though still the better place to look for

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread