HELP - Zaurus SL-5500 Wont Sync With Outlook - Handheld

This is a discussion on HELP - Zaurus SL-5500 Wont Sync With Outlook - Handheld ; trying to sync with outlook 2000 using win xp - no success - any recommendations?? Mike...

  1. HELP - Zaurus SL-5500 Wont Sync With Outlook

    trying to sync with outlook 2000 using win xp - no success - any
    recommendations??

    Mike

  2. Re: HELP - Zaurus SL-5500 Wont Sync With Outlook

    On 04 Aug 2004 15:34:20 GMT, Mike wrote:

    >trying to sync with outlook 2000 using win xp - no success - any
    >recommendations??

    Only that you have the same configuration I have (XP Home). I had
    lots of trouble getting USB to work after upgrading to the new
    firmware for the 5500 and had to go to serial. I had the serial cable
    for an NT system I had at work.

+ Reply to Thread