error 608!!! - Handheld

This is a discussion on error 608!!! - Handheld ; Just tried to sync my hp 5455 and received error 608!! Soft reset did not help. Activesync says my USB and Com port are available and I've tried both but still get the error message. Any suggestions on how to ...

  1. error 608!!!

    Just tried to sync my hp 5455 and received error 608!! Soft reset did not help.
    Activesync says my USB and Com port are available and I've tried both but still
    get the error message. Any suggestions on how to correct this? I even tried
    uninstalling and reinstalling activesync but no luck.

    TIA
    John

  2. Re: error 608!!!

    >Just tried to sync my hp 5455 and received error 608!! Soft reset did not
    >help.
    >Activesync says my USB and Com port are available and I've tried both but
    >still
    >get the error message. Any suggestions on how to correct this? I even tried
    >uninstalling and reinstalling activesync but no luck.

    Try soft-resetting your machine (back up your files first).
    Bob G

+ Reply to Thread