How to use ActiveSync against iPaq Familiar - Handheld

This is a discussion on How to use ActiveSync against iPaq Familiar - Handheld ; Hi How do you sync your calendar, contacts etc. in the Opie applications with those in Microsoft Outlook? Using PPC2003 of course this is all automatic, and ActiveSync handles it for me. I haven't found anything which will run on ...

  1. How to use ActiveSync against iPaq Familiar

    Hi

    How do you sync your calendar, contacts etc. in the Opie applications with
    those in Microsoft Outlook? Using PPC2003 of course this is all automatic,
    and ActiveSync handles it for me. I haven't found anything which will run on
    a Windows 2000 desktop to sync up with a linux iPaq (Opie with Familiar).

    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    JS

  2. Re: How to use ActiveSync against iPaq Familiar

    John Smith a écrit :
    > Hi
    >
    > How do you sync your calendar, contacts etc. in the Opie applications with
    > those in Microsoft Outlook? Using PPC2003 of course this is all automatic,
    > and ActiveSync handles it for me. I haven't found anything which will run on
    > a Windows 2000 desktop to sync up with a linux iPaq (Opie with Familiar).
    >
    > Any ideas?
    > Thanks.
    > JS

    Hello,

    the same problem exists when you use PPC2003 and Mozilla (on Windows or
    Linux) !
    So I 'm quite interested by a solution...
    I think the best solution could be to have a port of Mozilla on both
    PPC2003 and Linux Familiar.

+ Reply to Thread