I have a Sharp ZQ 520 and recently upgraded from Windows 95 to XP.

A very odd fault has now developed in the PC software whereby after
accessing any entry in the Memo field, the entry is immediately deleted
after closing.

This does not occur in any of the other fields, although there some signs of
erratic behaviour.

I've tried deleting all other possible conflicting applications which are
running at start up, also tried running it in compatability mode as Windows
95 and 98, and have reinstalled several times. But no joy.

There is clearly some conflict or corruption somewhere, but I've no idea
what or where.

Can anyone make any suggestions please?

Thanks.