I'm using the IPAQ 2210. Using the notes on it I have two questions:

1. If I activate 'Sync Option 'Notes'' in ActiveSync I get the error
message 'Synchronization cannot be started because you are not able to
log on to the network and access information. Restart your desktop
computer and synchronize again. If the problem persists, contact your
aministrator.

Now I have separate notes in outlook on the desktop and in my PPC, but
cannot synchronize either of them.

2. If I call Notes on the PPC the complete file list of 'All Folders'
(My Documents including content of all subfolders) is displyed. What
can I do, that only notes have written are displayed?

- Wilfried