Software for Zaurus SL-5600 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Software for Zaurus SL-5600 - Handheld ; Hi I am looking for a chart/graph software the will allow me to plot x/y graphs in the Sharp Zaurus SL-5600. Any pointers? Thanks SB...

  1. Software for Zaurus SL-5600

    Hi
    I am looking for a chart/graph software the will allow me to plot x/y
    graphs in the Sharp Zaurus SL-5600. Any pointers?

    Thanks

    SB

  2. Re: Software for Zaurus SL-5600

    Hi SB,

    "SB" wrote in message
    > I am looking for a chart/graph software the will allow me to plot x/y
    > graphs in the Sharp Zaurus SL-5600. Any pointers?

    There's several:

    GraphIt! Lite: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=18
    GraphIt! Full: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=263
    QPlot: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=134
    Calculon:
    http://www.handango.com/sharp/Platfo...d=0&catalog=80
    (Sorry if the link gets broken up)

    All of these should work out of the box. If you google around, there are
    also Zaurus versions of octave and gnuplot, but these may require a bit of
    work to get running.

    Regards,

    Colin

  3. Re: Software for Zaurus SL-5600

    Colin Pinkney wrote:
    > Hi SB,
    >
    > "SB" wrote in message
    >
    >>I am looking for a chart/graph software the will allow me to plot x/y
    >>graphs in the Sharp Zaurus SL-5600. Any pointers?

    > There's several:
    >
    > GraphIt! Lite: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=18
    > GraphIt! Full: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=263
    > QPlot: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=134
    > Calculon:
    > http://www.handango.com/sharp/Platfo...d=0&catalog=80
    > (Sorry if the link gets broken up)
    >
    > All of these should work out of the box. If you google around, there are
    > also Zaurus versions of octave and gnuplot, but these may require a bit of
    > work to get running.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Colin

    Thanks for the links.
    I was wondering though if any of these programs work like the Excel
    chart function. In my work we use Excel a lot. I set up my data in the
    spreadsheet and then plot them as x/y graphs or bar diagrams. I am not
    sure whether the Hancom suite has these capabilities. I couldn't try out
    any of these software as I haven't received the PDA (hopefully by next
    week).
    Thanks again

    SB

+ Reply to Thread