clie Mac compatibility - Handheld

This is a discussion on clie Mac compatibility - Handheld ; Any Mac users using the Sony Clie? I just bought a PEG-TH55, and am trying to discover if it will work with both my Windows machine and my Mac before I open the box. Also, the TH55 has 802.11b, can ...

  1. clie Mac compatibility

    Any Mac users using the Sony Clie? I just bought a PEG-TH55, and am
    trying to discover if it will work with both my Windows machine and my
    Mac before I open the box.

    Also, the TH55 has 802.11b, can I synch wirelessly? Or does synching
    require a cable?

    Thank you.
    Sean

  2. Re: clie Mac compatibility

    In article , mookie
    wrote:

    > Any Mac users using the Sony Clie? I just bought a PEG-TH55, and am
    > trying to discover if it will work with both my Windows machine and my
    > Mac before I open the box.

    See our product Missing Sync for Sony CLIE at
    http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_clie.html

    > Also, the TH55 has 802.11b, can I synch wirelessly? Or does synching
    > require a cable?

    Palm Desktop for Mac only supports USB and Bluetooth.

    We announced an upcoming version of Missing Sync at PalmSource this
    past February that will also do WiFi hotsync. For info on that project,
    see http://www.markspace.com/cobalt.html

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread