I recently installed the latest MS Reader on my new Ipaq 1940 running PPC
2003.....but have noticed a few unusual things :

Always at the top left of the page next to the title there appears a number
"6" ...

Then at the bottom of the page on each side of the actual page number there
appears the number "3" ( on the left ) and "4" ( on the right ) !

Strangee thing is...these numbers 3 & 4..when clicked act as the back page
and forward page buttons !

This is a bit weird and can be confusing... eg.. if I was on page 7 for
instance ... at the bottom it would read like this : 3 7 4( though the 7
would be slightly bigger.....

Anyway...if anyone has an answer please...

Cheers,

Brian Canham
bcanham@bigpond.net.au