System requirements Pocket PC 2003 - Handheld

This is a discussion on System requirements Pocket PC 2003 - Handheld ; Hi group, does anyone know a link to a detailled page about the system requrements of pocket pc 2003? I know that pocket pc runs on a Intel or a Arm processor, but i need detailed information about processors, memory, ...

  1. System requirements Pocket PC 2003

    Hi group,

    does anyone know a link to a detailled page about the system
    requrements
    of pocket pc 2003?
    I know that pocket pc runs on a Intel or a Arm processor, but i need
    detailed
    information about processors, memory, security and networking and so
    on.
    I found networking and some parts of security already, but its better
    if i have a whole overview.

    Thanks a lot for help.

    Sigi

  2. Re: System requirements Pocket PC 2003

    siegfried.ertl@web.de (Siegfried Ertl) wrote in message news:<938a932c.0402060036.c1b8e48@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi group,
    >
    > does anyone know a link to a detailled page about the system
    > requrements
    > of pocket pc 2003?
    > I know that pocket pc runs on a Intel or a Arm processor, but i need
    > detailed
    > information about processors, memory, security and networking and so
    > on.
    > I found networking and some parts of security already, but its better
    > if i have a whole overview.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for help.
    >
    > Sigi

    Hi group,

    you get, as common known, this operating system only with
    the hardware from the manufacturer, already installed.
    The requirements are always different, because the manufacturer
    is adapting the operating system on its requirements.
    This is also the reason, that microsoft is not supporting this
    operating system. Support is only available from the hardware
    manufacturer.

    Greetings,

    Sigi

+ Reply to Thread