confused about h2215 and h2210 - Handheld

This is a discussion on confused about h2215 and h2210 - Handheld ; If they're exactly the same why is one $15 more than the other... some places have the 2210 more expensive and vice versa.. wtf is going on...

  1. confused about h2215 and h2210

    If they're exactly the same why is one $15 more than the other... some
    places have the 2210 more expensive and vice versa.. wtf is going on

  2. Re: confused about h2215 and h2210

    also i guess the same thing goes for 1940 & 1945.. 4155 4150.. 3970
    3975 and so on... Some sites even make the same models look completely
    different by putting the specs in different order, different formats
    or switching oz with lbs... I even saw a pair of 194x's priced $30
    difference.. this is crazy.. no wonder i was confused comparing prices
    specs etc..

  3. Re: confused about h2215 and h2210

    2210 and 2215 are exactly the same units. The only difference is the box
    they come in: one is nice and has pictures on it (for retail stores) and the
    other one is the standard ugly brown box that is meant to shipped.

    General rule: nice box for retail stores, the other for shipment. So go for
    the lowest price.

    Same rules for all HP unit.

  4. Re: confused about h2215 and h2210

    On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:25:37 -0500, "Sebastien Rivest"
    wrote:

    >2210 and 2215 are exactly the same units. The only difference is the box
    >they come in: one is nice and has pictures on it (for retail stores) and the
    >other one is the standard ugly brown box that is meant to shipped.
    >
    >General rule: nice box for retail stores, the other for shipment. So go for
    >the lowest price.
    >
    >Same rules for all HP unit.

    thx!

+ Reply to Thread