Utility for switching off Apps ??? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Utility for switching off Apps ??? - Handheld ; Can someone recomend an app for switching off..and between apps on the PPC ? I previously had "Task Pro" by Developer One ... but I think that is no longer supported for PPC 2002 + 2003... There was an app ...

  1. Utility for switching off Apps ???

    Can someone recomend an app for switching off..and between apps on the PPC ?

    I previously had "Task Pro" by Developer One ... but I think that is no
    longer supported for PPC 2002 + 2003...

    There was an app someone mentioned to me...but I can't remember the name of
    it...something like.."Twix" or "Twister" ???

    Cheers,

    Brian Canham
    bcanham@bigpond.net.au

  2. Re: Utility for switching off Apps ???

    "Hi-Soft" wrote in message news:...
    > Can someone recomend an app for switching off..and between apps on the PPC ?

    I've used various incarnations of Wisbar. Currently I'm using Wisbar
    Advance from Lakeridge Software:

    http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com

    It works very well.

    Ebbe

  3. Re: Utility for switching off Apps ???

    ah yes...I think that is the one I was told about !...

    thanks, will check it out..

    --

    Cheers,

    Brian Canham
    bcanham@bigpond.net.au
    news:7cb16200.0402022336.64c4200f@posting.google.c om...

    > > Can someone recomend an app for switching off..and between apps on the

    PPC ?

    > I've used various incarnations of Wisbar. Currently I'm using Wisbar
    > Advance from Lakeridge Software:
    >
    > http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com
    >
    > It works very well.
    >
    > Ebbe