Looking for a spreadsheet pgm for Palm - Handheld

This is a discussion on Looking for a spreadsheet pgm for Palm - Handheld ; Hello. I am looking for a spreadsheet progrma for the Palm. If you know of one that has worked well for you, let me know. (A freeware pgm would be nice if something was out there) Thanks....

  1. Looking for a spreadsheet pgm for Palm

    Hello.
    I am looking for a spreadsheet progrma for the Palm.
    If you know of one that has worked well for you, let me know.
    (A freeware pgm would be nice if something was out there)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Looking for a spreadsheet pgm for Palm

    hey try Documents to Go it has spreadsheet but also word and stuff and a
    really good price

    Jason

    "RLN" wrote in message
    news:2fe0e73.0402021120.128a04d1@posting.google.co m...
    > Hello.
    > I am looking for a spreadsheet progrma for the Palm.
    > If you know of one that has worked well for you, let me know.
    > (A freeware pgm would be nice if something was out there)
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread