PDA T-Shirts? - Handheld

This is a discussion on PDA T-Shirts? - Handheld ; Hi All, Is there any where on the web that sells T-Shirts with a image of a PDA on it ( I'm not talking about user groups T-Shirts)? And no, it doesn't matter what type of PDA. Just wondering is ...

  1. PDA T-Shirts?

    Hi All,

    Is there any where on the web that sells
    T-Shirts with a image of a PDA on it ( I'm
    not talking about user groups T-Shirts)?
    And no, it doesn't matter what type of PDA.

    Just wondering is there any place on the web;
    or perhaps maybe a retail / mall outlet store have
    some to choose from?

    Thanks In Advance,

    Byron Collins
    Kentucky, USA

  2. Re: PDA T-Shirts?

    Problem you have is to use any image of a companies product involves
    licensing of the image. Do I need to continue?

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    newskaTb.5$8K4.69272@news.abs.net...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is there any where on the web that sells
    > T-Shirts with a image of a PDA on it ( I'm
    > not talking about user groups T-Shirts)?
    > And no, it doesn't matter what type of PDA.
    >
    > Just wondering is there any place on the web;
    > or perhaps maybe a retail / mall outlet store have
    > some to choose from?
    >
    > Thanks In Advance,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > Kentucky, USA

  3. Re: PDA T-Shirts?

    Only if you are a business using the image? Yes you would need to get
    written permission.
    As a consumers? Well, at least in Canada, we have the freedom to leave
    those images as they are.

    -LiGGyMaN

    "PDA Man" wrote in message
    > Problem you have is to use any image of a companies product involves
    > licensing of the image. Do I need to continue?
    >

    > "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > newskaTb.5$8K4.69272@news.abs.net...
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > Is there any where on the web that sells
    > > T-Shirts with a image of a PDA on it ( I'm
    > > not talking about user groups T-Shirts)?
    > > And no, it doesn't matter what type of PDA.
    > >
    > > Just wondering is there any place on the web;
    > > or perhaps maybe a retail / mall outlet store have
    > > some to choose from?
    > >
    > > Thanks In Advance,
    > >
    > > Byron Collins
    > > Kentucky, USA

  4. Re: PDA T-Shirts?

    There's always www.geekwear.com

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    newskaTb.5$8K4.69272@news.abs.net...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is there any where on the web that sells
    > T-Shirts with a image of a PDA on it ( I'm
    > not talking about user groups T-Shirts)?
    > And no, it doesn't matter what type of PDA.
    >
    > Just wondering is there any place on the web;
    > or perhaps maybe a retail / mall outlet store have
    > some to choose from?
    >
    > Thanks In Advance,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > Kentucky, USA