Intellisync Alternative - Handheld

This is a discussion on Intellisync Alternative - Handheld ; Is there a free alternative to Intellisync and PocketMirror out there? many TIA! James...

  1. Intellisync Alternative

    Is there a free alternative to Intellisync and PocketMirror out there?
    many TIA!

    James

  2. Re: Intellisync Alternative

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:39:37 GMT, James
    wrote:

    >Is there a free alternative to Intellisync and PocketMirror out there?
    >many TIA!
    >
    >James

    At least two of us want something better.

    I never managed to get Intellisync to work.

    MK

  3. Re: Intellisync Alternative

    That's unfortunate. I've got Intellisync working fine using a Sony PEG
    NXX80 and Lotus Organizer. Also use the Address Book In the Sony with Palm
    5.0.

    --
    Don
    --------

    "mk" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:39:37 GMT, James
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Is there a free alternative to Intellisync and PocketMirror out there?
    > >many TIA!
    > >
    > >James

    > At least two of us want something better.
    >
    > I never managed to get Intellisync to work.
    >
    > MK

    ---