I have a Sharp OZ-640 with the CE-61T serial docking station.
Since switching to a new motherboard, I'm having trouble backing
up data. It seems to connect OK, but after a few seconds the
transfer stops with an error, usually -103. I'm using the same
software (Win XP and Intellisync (upgraded to latest version)),
so I'm wondering if the default serial port settings on the
new motherboard are the problem. Does anyone else still use this
docking station, and if so, could you post your serial port
settings? (Mine are 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no
parity, software sync (I think).)

Thanks ...