Is it possible to sync two different handhelds (Handspring Visor
Deluxe and Tungsten T3) using different conduits on the same desktop
machine? I have had the Visor for a couple of years, but outgrew it,
so I got the Tungsten. I have synced the Tungsten with my old
username, using PocketMirror to sync with Outlook. I'd like to be
able to sync the Visor to Palm Desktop now, if possible.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if it is, how can I do this?
I am not a terribly knowledgeable computer user, so it would be nice
if I could get explicit instructions, if this is possible.

Thank you,

Tracy
Automatic reply-to address is a spam catcher.
Instead, use thock at umr dot edu