Hi,
does anyone know of an application (desktop or pda-side) which:
- is started when the sync starts
- can read a text-file (comma delimited) from some configurable
location
(i.e. a 'home' folder for a user on a network)
- and import the appointment data in the text file into the PDA's
handheld datebook?

do you know of any applications (for either PalmOS or POcketPC, but
preferably BOTH) that do anything close to this?

So far the only possible solutions I've found have been custom SDK
solutions that would run around $100,000, and frankly, this is
probably only going to be for a few people so we're trying to keep the
cost WAY down.

Regards
Michael (Max) Larson
maxl@compusenseinc.com