wi-fi handheld.. - Handheld

This is a discussion on wi-fi handheld.. - Handheld ; I'm thinking about purchasing a Wi-Fi Pocket PC (Dell Axim X3i). What are some of the things I can do with the Wi-Fi besides check mail and surf the web? Thanks, Tequila...

  1. wi-fi handheld..

    I'm thinking about purchasing a Wi-Fi Pocket PC (Dell Axim X3i). What
    are some of the things I can do with the Wi-Fi besides check mail and
    surf the web?

    Thanks,
    Tequila

  2. Re: wi-fi handheld..

    WAS> I'm thinking about purchasing a Wi-Fi Pocket PC (Dell Axim X3i). What
    WAS> are some of the things I can do with the Wi-Fi besides check mail and
    WAS> surf the web?

    Pocket PC's (at least iPAQ) has Windows terminal server client, so you could
    log into your Windows PC (provided it has Windows XP) and run it from your
    PDA.

    But what is wrong with surfing? That is what I do with my iPAQ.

    --
    Arto V. Viitanen av@cs.uta.fi
    University of Tampere, Department of Computer Sciences

+ Reply to Thread