Solar power panel for iPaq? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Solar power panel for iPaq? - Handheld ; Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books Thanks in advance DDR...

  1. Solar power panel for iPaq?

    Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar
    solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books

    Thanks in advance
    DDR

  2. Re: Solar power panel for iPaq?

    Good day,

    > Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar
    > solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books

    I can't say I know of any solutions, but I can say with a certain degree
    of certainty that any solar cell you get that can supply the appropriate
    current to you devices will almost certainly be many times the size and
    weight of your iPaq...

    Regards.

    --
    -------------------------------------
    Michael Tam

  3. Re: Solar power panel for iPaq?

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:49:19 +1100, Michael Tam
    wrote:

    >Good day,
    >
    >> Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar
    >> solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books

    >I can't say I know of any solutions, but I can say with a certain degree
    >of certainty that any solar cell you get that can supply the appropriate
    >current to you devices will almost certainly be many times the size and
    >weight of your iPaq...
    >
    >Regards.

    i think i have seen something on expansys like youre looking for
    stan

  4. Re: Solar power panel for iPaq?

    "DRR" wrote in message news:...
    > Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar
    > solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > DDR

    I don't know if it's inexpensive or not, but this one gets good
    reviews: http://www.proporta.com/detail.asp?id=324

    does phones too.

    ----
    My new favorite site is www.pocketpcaddict.com

  5. Re: Solar power panel for iPaq?

    Brunton sells several varieties of portable solar panels for electronic
    devices - supposed to work with PDAs, cell phones, etc.

    http://www.brunton.com/catalog.php#

    John Herron
    Austin, TX

    DRR wrote:
    > Relatively new to the handheld world......is there an inexpensive solar
    > solution to keep my 3765 charged and going...like to use it to read books
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > DDR

+ Reply to Thread