How to turn off internal keyboard? - Handheld

This is a discussion on How to turn off internal keyboard? - Handheld ; Hey all, Is there any way to turn off the internal input methods? Whether it be the keyboard or the letter recognizer, etc. My hand held has a built-in external keyboard and I don't want the internal keyboard to keep ...

  1. How to turn off internal keyboard?

    Hey all,

    Is there any way to turn off the internal input methods? Whether it be the
    keyboard or the letter recognizer, etc.

    My hand held has a built-in external keyboard and I don't want the internal
    keyboard to keep popping up, as it is now.

    Thanks.

    Darren.

  2. Re: How to turn off internal keyboard?

    You just tap the little "keyboard" or "pencil &pad" icon in the bottom left
    corner...and that turns it off and on..

    --

    Cheers,

    Brian Canham
    bcanham@bigpond.net.au
    "Pheare" wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Is there any way to turn off the internal input methods? Whether it be

    the
    > keyboard or the letter recognizer, etc.
    >
    > My hand held has a built-in external keyboard and I don't want the

    internal
    > keyboard to keep popping up, as it is now.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Darren.

  3. Re: How to turn off internal keyboard?

    "Hi-Soft" wrote in

    > You just tap the little "keyboard" or "pencil &pad" icon in the bottom
    > left corner...and that turns it off and on..

    That will make it disappear when it pops up, but does not keep it from
    popping up.

    I don't want the thing to popup at all.

    Darren.

+ Reply to Thread