Just bought my first handheld(Palm Zire 21) and I'm new to this group.
My PC's OS isWinME.

Upon attempting a HotSync I receive this logged error message:

"HotSync operation started 01/08/04 16:13:19
OK Date Book
-- Address Book
- Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be
full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To
correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation
again.
Desktop = 37, Handheld = 34
- Some PC records were not copied to the handheld. Your handheld may be
full. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync
operation again.
Desktop = 37, Handheld = 34
Address Book synchronization failed "

I have less than 40 entries so far in my Address book and still over 1M in
Palm's memory.

TIA, - - - jeff