Hello everyone

Don't know if anyone here remembers the Samsung Izzi Pro (the notepad/ pda
rather than the laser printer). Mine runs Windows CE handheld PC version
3.01 (core system version 2.11). I keep on using it because it has the best
keyboard I have ever come across.

It has a USB connection, but I have never been able to make it work. When I
try I get a message saying I have to initialise USB on the computer - does
anyone know how you do this? Its not in the manual and I can't find any help
on the web. Is it a CE problem?

(I also can't install a useable dial-up account using its internal modem,
but thats less of a problem.)

Thanks in advance

Oll an Gwella

Paul F

(look out for the obvious spam trap on my email address.)