PDA Advice Sites - Handheld

This is a discussion on PDA Advice Sites - Handheld ; I am a brand newuser of a handheld. Are there sites with info on how to more efficiently utilize a PDA? I have a Sony Clie SJ22 running Palm v4.13. thanks, gene brabston...

  1. PDA Advice Sites

    I am a brand newuser of a handheld. Are there sites with info on how to more
    efficiently utilize a PDA? I have a Sony Clie SJ22 running Palm v4.13.

    thanks,

    gene brabston

  2. Re: PDA Advice Sites

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:40:56 GMT, Gene Brabston said...

    --
    Jim Anderson, Omphaloskepsis apprentice (@)
    ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull 'my_finger'

  3. Re: PDA Advice Sites

    http://www.cliesource.com/

    wrote:

    >I am a brand newuser of a handheld. Are there sites with info on how to more
    >efficiently utilize a PDA? I have a Sony Clie SJ22 running Palm v4.13.
    >
    >thanks,
    >
    >gene brabston

+ Reply to Thread