h3970 and recent upgrade to ppc2003 - Handheld

This is a discussion on h3970 and recent upgrade to ppc2003 - Handheld ; Hi there, Just upgraded my ipaq 3970 to pocket pc 2003, and i now have got a problem. When i go to use the infrared for use with nevo, i get a bluetooth browser screen appear, and i cant get ...

  1. h3970 and recent upgrade to ppc2003

    Hi there,

    Just upgraded my ipaq 3970 to pocket pc 2003, and i now have got a problem.

    When i go to use the infrared for use with nevo, i get a bluetooth browser
    screen appear, and i cant get the infrared to work at all.

    I went into the self-test and tried the IR transfer and all i get is unable
    to open port.

    Any suggestion how i can fix this?

    Many thanks

    Stuart

  2. Re: h3970 and recent upgrade to ppc2003

    'fraid I can't help, Stuart but I have a 3970 and was considering the
    upgrade so I'd be interested to know about any other quirks you encounter.
    Good luck with a fix for the IR/Bluetooth stuff.

    NK

+ Reply to Thread