Ipaq 5550? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Ipaq 5550? - Handheld ; Anyone with any experiance with the iPAQ 5550? I am looking into getting one and wonder how it stacks up against other PDAs. Thanks Dave...

  1. Ipaq 5550?

    Anyone with any experiance with the iPAQ 5550? I am looking into getting
    one and wonder how it stacks up against other PDAs.

    Thanks
    Dave

  2. Re: Ipaq 5550?

    Dave,
    Personally - love it!

    Security meets requirements at company I work for.
    Compatibility with iPAQ Expansion Sleeves.
    HP Support (I work in IT - worked with HP Support for years.)
    Replaceable batteries (can have an extra or two.)
    Size isn't factor for me - some prefer the 1945 or the 2200 series.

    I'd recommend checking out the review on this site - it will give you
    a lot of infomation on all the models out there.
    http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/ppc.htm

    Hope this helps you.

    "Dave" wrote in message news:...
    > Anyone with any experiance with the iPAQ 5550? I am looking into getting
    > one and wonder how it stacks up against other PDAs.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Dave

+ Reply to Thread