Handspring Treo 180g questions? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Handspring Treo 180g questions? - Handheld ; A local dealer has these phone/pdas in at a good price, so I was thinking of getting one to replace my current Psion, but first have a question about them - are there many applications available for install on this ...

  1. Handspring Treo 180g questions?

    A local dealer has these phone/pdas in at a good price, so I was thinking
    of getting one to replace my current Psion, but first have a question
    about them - are there many applications available for install on this
    model? I'm after a spreadsheet.I've had a look at Quick Office Pro and it
    isnt clear whether it works on this model.
    Thanks
    Alan.

    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'.
    http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

  2. Re: Handspring Treo 180g questions?

    "A.lee" wrote in
    newsan.2003.12.21.09.06.03.612879@darkroom.minus.com:

    > A local dealer has these phone/pdas in at a good price, so I was thinking
    > of getting one to replace my current Psion, but first have a question
    > about them - are there many applications available for install on this
    > model? I'm after a spreadsheet.I've had a look at Quick Office Pro and it
    > isnt clear whether it works on this model.
    > Thanks

    The treo uses the PalmOS, so there is a lot of software on the market.

+ Reply to Thread