How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent? - Handheld

This is a discussion on How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent? - Handheld ; How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?...

  1. How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

    How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from
    BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

  2. Re: How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

    Did you ever find the answer to this?

    Thanks,
    Neill

  3. Re: How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

    Simply go into your web client and go to options/profile... then create
    your own signature.

    www.vodaberry.com

  4. Re: How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

    Simply go into your web client and go to options... then create your
    own signature.

    www.vodaberry.com

  5. Re: How do I prevent my Blackberry from inserting the cheesy "Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld" line at the bottom of every e-mail sent?

    If you are using the Desktop Manager Software and the Redirector then
    you can go into the redirector and the field is on the first screen
    called "Auto Signature". However, if you are connecting to a BES
    server then you will have to contact your administrator since any
    changes you make via your desktop redirector will be overridden by BES.
    If you are using the "Web Client"....well, see above.

+ Reply to Thread