    Title: "Christmas Songs eBook"
    Author: Unknown
    Type: Entertainment
    File: TR-XMAS.ZIP

    - A collection of 70 Christmas songs and lyrics.

    Season Greetings!

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

  2. Re: Christmas Songs EBook

    Hi All,

    This TomeRaider eBook has been updated
    with over 80 Christmas titles;
    available freely now at my web page
    and Memoware => www.Memoware.com :

    Title: "Seventy Christmas Songs & Lyrics"
    Author: Unknown
    Type: Entertainment

    - A collection of over 80 Christmas songs.

    Season Greetings!

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

+ Reply to Thread