Where to buy Zaurus in Orlando, FL - Handheld

This is a discussion on Where to buy Zaurus in Orlando, FL - Handheld ; I'll be visiting Orlando, FL in two weeks. Where is the best place to buy a Sharp Zaurus? Do you know a good real shop, or do you know an on-line store that accepts European VISA and is willing to ...

  1. Where to buy Zaurus in Orlando, FL

    I'll be visiting Orlando, FL in two weeks. Where is the best place to
    buy a Sharp Zaurus?

    Do you know a good real shop, or do you know an on-line store that
    accepts European VISA and is willing to ship to my hotel on the
    defined date?

  2. Re: Where to buy Zaurus in Orlando, FL

    Ivan Eulaers wrote:
    > I'll be visiting Orlando, FL in two weeks. Where is the best place to
    > buy a Sharp Zaurus?

    I'm way on the west coast, so I couldn't say. BUT, you might want to
    ask the folks from the local Linux User Group :^)

    http://www.leap-cf.org/

    Their "LeapList" (general discussion mailing list) might be a good start.

    > Do you know a good real shop, or do you know an on-line store that
    > accepts European VISA and is willing to ship to my hotel on the
    > defined date?

    Not knowing anything about European payment methods, I'd just be guessing
    if I named any of the companies that sell units.

    Herm, maybe theKompany.com?? *shrug*

    Good luck! Welcome to the world of the Zaurus!

    -bill!
    bill@newbreedsoftware.com Got kids? Get Tux Paint!
    http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/ http://newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

  3. Re: Where to buy Zaurus in Orlando, FL

    Ivan Eulaers wrote:
    > I'll be visiting Orlando, FL in two weeks. Where is the best place to
    > buy a Sharp Zaurus?

    Oh, also, you might want to try posting in the tnn.sys.zaurus newsgroup.

    -bill!

+ Reply to Thread