Bluetooth and remote admin questions... - Handheld

This is a discussion on Bluetooth and remote admin questions... - Handheld ; two questions guys, if ya have a minute.... #1, i have a T3, and a USB bluetooth adapter. Hotsync works great... but how can i use it to browse the internet with Softick PPP installed on the desktop? anyone mess ...

  1. Bluetooth and remote admin questions...

    two questions guys, if ya have a minute....

    #1, i have a T3, and a USB bluetooth adapter. Hotsync works great... but how
    can i use it to browse the internet with Softick PPP installed on the
    desktop? anyone mess with that before?

    #2, i got a cable and use my T3 with my phone for wireless internet access,
    works great... a little slow though. i am looking for some sort of remote
    administration software for my XP pro machine so i can access it anywhere
    and do simple processes... ive tried PalmVNC, too slow... im thinking more
    like a telnet server, but not the $200 ones... if you have any ideas, id
    appreciate it!

    thanks for any comments or consideration!

    jason

  2. Re: Bluetooth and remote admin questions...

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:46:00 GMT, "Jason Harrill"
    wrote:

    >#2, i got a cable and use my T3 with my phone for wireless internet access,
    >works great.

    Which phone, which cable and where did the cable come from?

    A poster in a different NG has a problem this info might solve.

    Thank you
    --
    Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.

+ Reply to Thread