Hello all,

I have just got a handheld (pocketpc 2003) with gps to use as a gps system
and this works great. This takes sd cards.

I also have 2 quality Olympus digital cameras these take cf/sm cards.

Now the question is how do I get the pictures from the cameras to the
handheld when I'm out and about away from my PC. Is it possible to connect
the two USB cable ends together and use the handheld as a monitor?

There is a portable cd recorder on the market with 6 card reader built in,
so if I transferred the images to cd should I be able to view the results
from this drive with the handheld?

I assume all handhelds have a standard USB output as the other end of the
cable plugs into a standard USB port on any PC.

TIA

George.