Pocket PC +ASP - Handheld

This is a discussion on Pocket PC +ASP - Handheld ; Hi I can open an asp page on my PC. when I try to run the ASP page on my Pocket PC, it comes up with error: There is no application associated with zip.asp. Why??? How do you launch an ...

  1. Pocket PC +ASP

    Hi

    I can open an asp page on my PC. when I try to run the ASP page on my
    Pocket PC, it comes up with error: There is no application associated
    with zip.asp.

    Why???

    How do you launch an ASP page in Pocket PC???

    Cheers

    Clive

  2. Re: Pocket PC +ASP

    In comp.sys.handhelds clivegisworkuk@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > How do you launch an ASP page in Pocket PC???

    You need a web server that can compile and execute the .asp page.
    I wonder if such thing exists for PocketPC.

    Davide

    --
    | It used to be said [...] that AIX looks like one space alien
    | discovered Unix, and described it to another different space alien
    | who then implemented AIX. But their universal translators were
    | broken and they'd had to gesture a lot. --Paul Tomblin

+ Reply to Thread