Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 or P900PDA/cell-phone and take a purchase order number (not credit card)? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 or P900PDA/cell-phone and take a purchase order number (not credit card)? - Handheld ; I need to buy a Sony/Ericsson P800 or P900 phone/PDA device. I am doing it through work, and want to pay with a purchase order number. Does anyone know of a company who can do this (and bill my academic ...

  1. Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 or P900PDA/cell-phone and take a purchase order number (not credit card)?

    I need to buy a Sony/Ericsson P800 or P900 phone/PDA device. I am doing it
    through work, and want to pay with a purchase order number. Does anyone know
    of a company who can do this (and bill my academic institution) rather than
    needing a credit card number? If so, please cc: replies to
    mlevin77@comcast.net. Thanks!

    --

    Mike Levin
    mlevin77@comcast.net

  2. Re: Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 or P900PDA/cell-phone and take a purchase order number (not credit card)?

    > I need to buy a Sony/Ericsson P800 or P900 phone/PDA device. I am doing it
    > through work, and want to pay with a purchase order number. Does anyone

    know
    > of a company who can do this (and bill my academic institution) rather

    than
    > needing a credit card number? If so, please cc: replies to
    > mlevin77@comcast.net. Thanks!

    You might be working this backwards. Better the purchasing manager at your
    academic institution which electronics companies they have relationships
    with, and go from there. Chances are they already deal with people like CDW
    or PC Connection etc.

    --Mike--
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com

    "Michael Levin" wrote in message
    > I need to buy a Sony/Ericsson P800 or P900 phone/PDA device. I am doing it
    > through work, and want to pay with a purchase order number. Does anyone

    know
    > of a company who can do this (and bill my academic institution) rather

    than
    > needing a credit card number? If so, please cc: replies to
    > mlevin77@comcast.net. Thanks!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Mike Levin
    > mlevin77@comcast.net

  3. Re: Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 orP900PDA/cell-phone and take a purchase order number (not credit card)?

    Interesting. I know we can get billed by PC Connection, but when I searched
    their website, they didn't have a P800. Did I miss it, or are you saying
    they can special-order it maybe?

    Mike

    On 12/12/03 7:16 PM, in article
    FTsCb.70673$Ai5.17283@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com, "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain