ipaq h2215 - Handheld

This is a discussion on ipaq h2215 - Handheld ; Can anyone tell me if the ipaq h2215 or similar pocket pc comes with a very good operating manual fit for a beginner? It needs to be geared for the person who is not even familiar with Windows OS or ...

  1. ipaq h2215

    Can anyone tell me if the ipaq h2215 or similar pocket pc comes with a very
    good operating manual fit for a beginner? It needs to be geared for the
    person who is not even familiar with Windows OS or computers in general.
    Before I spend the bucks I'd like to know from someone who has one or is
    aware of the product. I can't get an answer from HP nor will a salesman
    open up a sealed box to show me the manual. (Best Buy & Circuit City)
    Thanks,
    Gary

  2. Re: ipaq h2215

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:34:23 -0600, "Fox2" wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me if the ipaq h2215 or similar pocket pc comes with a very
    >good operating manual fit for a beginner? It needs to be geared for the
    >person who is not even familiar with Windows OS or computers in general.
    >Before I spend the bucks I'd like to know from someone who has one or is
    >aware of the product. I can't get an answer from HP nor will a salesman
    >open up a sealed box to show me the manual. (Best Buy & Circuit City)

    The 2215 comes with a thin user manual, but as is the case these days it
    is very rudimentary, not like the nice manual that came with the HP200. However
    there are some very decent 3rd party books available. I would recommend
    either "How to do Everything with Your Pocket PC" and "How to do Everything
    with Your IPAQ Pocket PC", both from McGraw HIll/Osborne.

    Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread