Clie T615C Stopped Synching - Handheld

This is a discussion on Clie T615C Stopped Synching - Handheld ; My trusty clie t615c has suddenly stopped synching to all three computers. Nothing else has changed, except for the fact that I went through a bunch of airport scanners during the recent week. Came back and it doesn't synch. I ...

  1. Clie T615C Stopped Synching

    My trusty clie t615c has suddenly stopped synching to all three
    computers. Nothing else has changed, except for the fact that I went
    through a bunch of airport scanners during the recent week. Came back
    and it doesn't synch. I did a soft reset, had no effect. Help?

  2. Re: Clie T615C Stopped Synching

    tim.ettenheim@verizon.net (Tim) wrote in message news:<2d97bb7b.0312090932.645f018b@posting.google.com>...
    > My trusty clie t615c has suddenly stopped synching to all three
    > computers. Nothing else has changed, except for the fact that I went
    > through a bunch of airport scanners during the recent week. Came back
    > and it doesn't synch. I did a soft reset, had no effect. Help?

    Has the username changed? Are your computers trying to do a network
    sync to some other 'primary' computer?

    Also, Use the "device manager" in windows to deterimine if your PC can
    see the Palm when connected and the hotsync button is pressed. If it
    can't, your cradle or device may be damaged. Try an alternate cradle.

    ---
    Jared Dykstra
    www.bork.org/~jared

+ Reply to Thread