New to group Need Free Themes please - Handheld

This is a discussion on New to group Need Free Themes please - Handheld ; I'm running an ipaq3950. Someone told me there are places to find screen themes. Is this true. If so, can someone tell me which free sites to look. -- Hope to here from you soon Best wishes Bilbo...

  1. New to group Need Free Themes please

    --
    Hope to here from you soon
    Best wishes

    Bilbo

  2. Re: New to group Need Free Themes please

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:52:25 +0000 (UTC), Bill Boyd wrote:

    > I'm running an ipaq3950. Someone told me there are places to find screen
    > themes. Is this true. If so, can someone tell me which free sites to look.

    Why not make your own themes with the Microsoft Theme Generator?:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...16f63-20e9-4cd
    b-8bda-ce445260c0a9&displaylang=en

+ Reply to Thread