combo pcmcia + HP 620LX - Handheld

This is a discussion on combo pcmcia + HP 620LX - Handheld ; Hi all. I'm trying to get a 3Com ethernet + modem 3CXFEM656C card to work with my HP 620LX (almost Jornada :?>), wince 2.0. It doesn't even recognize the card when I plug it in (when the unti isn't plugged ...

  1. combo pcmcia + HP 620LX

    Hi all. I'm trying to get a 3Com ethernet + modem 3CXFEM656C card to
    work with my HP 620LX (almost Jornada :?>), wince 2.0. It doesn't even
    recognize the card when I plug it in (when the unti isn't plugged in,
    my other modem card causes a popup box to ask whether I really want to
    use it under battery power only). I found one old usenet post stating
    that combo cards in general don't work with handhelds. Is there any
    hope for me? thks

    --
    GROG! \|/ The pipeline has ramped up.
    thks @ @

  2. Re: combo pcmcia + handheld

    On 12-05 10:13 CST, GROG! wrote:
    >Hi all. I'm trying to get a 3Com ethernet + modem 3CXFEM656C card to
    >work with my HP 620LX (almost Jornada :?>), wince 2.0. It doesn't
    >even recognize the card when I plug it in (when the unti isn't
    >plugged in, my other modem card causes a popup box to ask whether I
    >really want to use it under battery power only). I found one old
    >usenet post stating that combo cards in general don't work with
    >handhelds. Is there any hope for me? thks

    --
    GROG! www I have my neck hung out on an open line.
    thks (O-O)
    --oOO--(_)--OOo--
    EMAIL: grog [at] beevomit [dot] org

+ Reply to Thread