New shopping channel on AvantGo:
https://my.avantgo.com/browse/featured/0/3649/

I think you nmay have to be a member of AvantGo already to view this.
Anyway, my point is that they have this feature where if you can't
find what you want you can set up a shopping agent. This basically
means they subsequently email you with what they find. Convinced it
wouldbe some auto search process sending back affiliate links, I typed
in Porsche 911. Later that day, I got the email from the shopping
channel - not with a link to buy a Porshe 911 (I'm a looooong way from
affording one of those) but for this:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L367259B6

Nice to see some thought going into an individual customer's needs.