Hi all,
I like to keep past appointments & Tasks, etc on my device for about a
year. Lately I've noticed that they are not there anymore, but they
are still in Outlook. I tried to enter a "test" To Do and then mark it
completed. I then set up Pocket Informant to show me completed Tasks
and it was still there. I then Synched with my desktop and then tried
to view completed again on my PPC and it was gone. It almost seems as
if it is somehow archiving to Outlook automatically.

How can I stop this from happening and how can I get my all of the
entries that still are in Outlook on my PC back onto my e740. Also I
use Pocket Informant in case that helps.
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com