I have done the unthinkable - I have a 5450, and I have been tinkering
with getting familiar going on it, but I feel I am about one or two
revisions too early for this platform. There are a few isssues with
the power management and the backlight wont come on... anyhow my
problem is that in a fit of stupidity I deleted the only copy of my
original Boot image, and with the documented problem with the 5400
image being too big for the familiar boot loader partition - I cannot
Is there anywhere you know that I can get/download the original Parrot
bootsector for a 5450... so that I can try with that, I hope this does
not violate software licencing - it is useless without the hardware in
any case..
Any advice would be appreciated.