We at DejaVu Software, Inc. are having a sale!

At the recent 2003 PocketPC Magazine Awards ceremony, DejaVu Software, Inc.
won prizes for the Best Internet Newsreader (Ink Spot CE) and Best
Terminal program (PockeTTY). We've decided to share our good fortune
with the community by selling these two award-winning applications at
ridiculously reduced prices!

From now through December 31st, 2003, you can purchase Ink Spot CE for
only $12.50, and PockeTTY at the low, low price of $19.95! That's 50%
off!

For more details about all of our products or to make a purchase, see our
web page:

http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

And as always, if you have any feedback about any of our products, please
drop us a line at:

suggest@dejavusoftware.com

-- Jorj Bauer
DejaVu Software, Inc. -- Sometimes we juggle.
http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
info@dejavusoftware.com
dejavu@kagi.com